[Last updated June , 2014]
The definitions in the Terms of Service apply to this Policy unless stated otherwise.
- What Personal Information Does FoxTab Store? FoxTab retains a unique identifier that is created by using some of your system's variables, such as Hard Driver serial number and other hardware information. This unique identifier is the sole identifiable information retained about you. It is retained so that FoxTab can audit and track installations, statistically analyze usage, audit its affiliates and calculate payments to 3rd parties based on such installations.
- What Non-Personal Information Does FoxTab Store? FoxTab retains some non-personally identifiable information, such as your approximate geo-location, IP address, browser types, installation date, changes made in your system, time zone, operating system, date and time of your visit, time spent on sites, whether you installed the software with administrative privileges, your default search providers, browser language, operating system language, whether the system is 32bit or 64bit and other information relating to your use of the Software and Services in order to provide you with better services.
- Are Cookies Used? When you use the Software and/or Services, FoxTab may store a cookie on your computer to identify you. This cookie shall be stored until you delete it from your computer. We may also use third party cookies, web beacons and other tracking applications, such cookies may collect non-personal information including purchase tracking cookie if applicable.
- How is the Information Processed? FoxTab processes non-personal information and creates statistical and profiling information in order to allow better service and monitor use of the Software and Service. Moreover, whenever you perform a search through the FoxTab services, your Unique ID is sent, in an encrypted form, to FoxTab's servers for audit and financial calculations with FoxTab's affiliates and partners.
- Who has access to the information? Apart from FoxTab's employees and contractors, who are under strict confidentiality and data-protection obligations, no other 3rd party shall have access to your personal information. Some of FoxTab's affiliates and partners have access to this statistical information. We take efforts to secure your information and to follow information security guidelines and procedure, however we cannot 100% guarantee against malicious activity with regard to such data.
- 3rd Party Advertisements: the Software and/or Services may have 3rd party services implemented inside them for displaying advertisements and for providing with analytical services. Such 3rd party services, such as Google Adwords may have their own privacy policies and we advise you to read them carefully.
- Can I review or remove the Information? As FoxTab does not retain any personal identifiable information, you cannot review or remove any information.
- Change of Ownership: In the event of a change of ownership or control of all or part of FoxTab, including without limitation through acquisition, merger or sale, we reserve the right to sell all or part of the personal information we store in our systems.
You acknowledge that in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership, we may have no control over the use and transfer of your personal information.